Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Friday, March 28, 2014

Review: Stuck in Between


Stuck in Between
Stuck in Between by Blakely Bennett

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I received a copy for an honest review

I loved this!!! I try to stay away from love triangles, but Stuck In Between sucked me in. I loved Red!! LOVED... I want a Red of my very own....

Red and Bond have been best friends since they were young. Bond has been taking advantage of Jacqs for the last 8 years. Red has been in love with Jacqs for ever. Jacqs is in love with Bond. See the problems?

Bond and Jacqs have been in an on again off again relationship for the last 8 years. When Jacqs finally has enough, and ends things for good, Bond struggles with understanding why Jacqs has a hard time with him sharing himself far and wide... he isn't a one woman man.

When Jacqs finds herself in a bad situation, Red comes to the rescue. And in a life changing moment, Jacqs learns that Red doesn't hate her--he wants her.

I loved Jacqs..She was strong and independent, sassy and bold. Red, was just lush... I loved him. Wealthy, alpha, determined to get what he wanted, but was so selfless that you will be amazed at what he was willing to do in order for Jacqs to be happy. Bond, was a total prick, selfish and entitled, he did not play well with others. This love triangle had me wondering what in the world was going to happen. And right when I thought I knew what would happen, there was a curve ball. I loved the way it all worked out.

Stuck In Between left me ready for the next book...I can not wait to see where the author goes.



View all my reviews