Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Review: Tied with Me


Tied with Me
Tied with Me by Kristen Proby

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



5 stars---and everyone knows I don't give them out easily.

I can not say enough about this book. I related on so many levels that I found myself balling like a baby sometimes. Kristen hit this one out of the park, Nic reminded me of me. I felt her pain, her confusion, and her heart. And I think that Matt has just dethrowned Leo Nash-- *sigh* sorry Leo, there is a new favorite With Me man..

Matt--yes please! Find me this man. He is a detective by day and a Master Dom by night. With a kink for bondage and Shibari I want to find him and take him home so he can boss me around and play with his ropes. Alpha to his core he has mastered the art of not being to bossy and letting his girl be who she is. And he knows when to pull out the Dom to help the relationship along....yes, I LOVED him and Iam adding him to my book boyfriend list... He was DELICIOUS!!!

Nic-- I adored her. Strong, independent, smart, business owner. Doing it on her own. Not a weak woman who needs someone to take care of her, but willing to let Matt do what he needs to do in order to be himself. Now, Nic has a couple secrets, but you will have to read to discover them.

Kristen touches on a female problems that you very rarely see written about. I want to Kiss her right noe, because there is very little awareness. I hope that after you have read this book, if you are not familiar with it, you will at least take the time to look it up. You could be a life line of understanding to some woman or young girl. Yes, life line. And as a fellow silent sufferer, I mean that with every ounce of my being. Kristen did an amazing job at capturing the heart ache and distress of the silent sufferer. And I love her for it... Beautifully written.





View all my reviews