Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Review: Dominic


Dominic
Dominic by L.A. Casey

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I received and advance copy in exchange for an honest review:

Wow.. is it bad that Im lusting after an 18 year old??? *fans self and sticks head in the freezer*

I loved this book. Dominic is fantastic. He is alpha to his core, bad boy, takes what he wants, and has secrets. With his charming good looks and bad attitude, he becomes the fascination of every girl in achool...except the one he wants---Bronagh. I loved him.

Bronagh is your girl next door. Shy, reserved, and the school outcast. But she seals her fate and is claimed by Dominic when she goes head to head with him, refuses to fall at his feet, and provides a challenge he is not used to.

This book was hilarious. I found myself outright laughing through it. Bronagh is a hot mess, and although at times I felt she was a bit immature, her snarky nature had me in stitches. Her stubborn refusal to let any one close to her, leaves her in the most awkward situations, added to her lack of social grace, she is a character all her own.

When Dominic begins his pursuit of Bronagh, her world turns upside down. Her quiet, routine life gets shaken up, and she has no idea how to handle it. As she fights against the inevitable, she has to learn to trust and let people in. But she discovers that getting over her past is not as easy as she wants it to be.


Dominic and his brothers are something else. Im glad they are all getting their own books!



View all my reviews