Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Cover Reveal -- A Twisted Affair by Scarlett Metal






 twisted affair mk3 copy



A Twisted Affair
by Scarlett Metal
Publication Date: June 15, 2014
Genres: Contemporary, Erotica, Romance
Add to Goodreads.



Synopsis: I have a job to do. And she is my only way in. My plan was simple; use her to get what I needed, and then get out.

Only I didn't expect her to make me feel the way she does. I didn't expect to fall in love. Now, everything is on the line.

If I don't do this, I could lose everything. If I do, I could lose her.

About the Author: Scarlett lives in the Midwest with her family. When she's not busy writing steamy stories, she can be found with her nose in a book, camping, or geocaching with her family. She loves Diet Coke, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, and 80's hair bands.