Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Monday, May 12, 2014

Review: Krinos


Krinos
Krinos by T.L. Smith

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I love a really strong heroine. I have to admit, Krinos grated my nerves a bit. Im not sure what it was about her, but I had a love/hate relationship with her. I think my biggest block with her, was that I love a strong heroine, one that takes names and blazes trails, but has the ability to let the alpha male be the alpha male.

I loved the story. Iam a mafia loving girl. And add in a strong alpha female to rule the roost?? Yes please. And Krinos was just that. She was fearless, and went after what she wanted. She refused to bow down because she was a woman, and knew how to use her "assets" to her advantage. Lesson?? Never underestimate a pretty face with a smoking hot body, wearing a killer set of heels. Because the knife she hides in her garter, will get you every time.

Stephanos was her perfect match. He didnt take her mess and was not afraid of her father. He wasnt power hungry and looking to take over. And he was a greek God who knew his way around the bedroom. What more could a girl ask??? He was delicious!!!

Although Krinos is not a cliffhanger, it leaves you wanting more. Im ready to see where the author leads us.



View all my reviews