Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Monday, May 12, 2014

Review: Renegade Reject


Renegade Reject
Renegade Reject by Emily Minton

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Oh My Google--- Preach is LUSH!!!! Preach is an alpha, tattooed, harley riding bad boy and Iam in LUST..

I loved Renegade Lady, book 1 in the Renegade MC series. But I seriously loved Renegade Reject. This is by far my favorite book by Dawn and Emily.

When Preach is sent to pick up Makers daughter, Daisy, he is in instant lust once he lays eyes on her, and in that moment decides he is going to make her his. The problem is, that Daisy grew up in the MC lifestyle as the daughter of a member, and has no desire to live the life.

But, what Preach wants, he eventually gets.

Reject is a story of second chances and true love. There is just enough angst to keep you on your toes, and is balanced perfectly with hilarious one liners. Miscommunication, stubborn pride, back stabbing frenemies, strippers, mixed with friends that have your back, steamy sex, and moments that are so sweet your heart melts. Reject keeps you turning the pages.

There are a few surprise twists along the way. And I found myself fist pumping the air and cheering. Karma---> such a beautiful thing.

And lets talk about the bonus novella in the back-- Renegade Wedding.
Oh my... can we say perfect biker wedding? What a fantastic addition to this MC series. I wonder if we beg and plead, the authors will decide to sell it as a separate novella???? Come on people....Let the begging commence---

If Reject is any indication of the way the rest of this series is going to play out, Iam anxious to read the last book. Because the books are getting better and better. So, bring on Renegade Angel and Timber please....



View all my reviews