Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Friday, June 13, 2014

BlogTour -- Dragon's Lair by Chantal Fernando (with Giveaway)



Title: Dragon's Lair
Author: Chantal Fernando
Genre: New Adult
Release Date: May 19th 2014



When I found my boyfriend cheating on me, I did something stupid.

Or should I say, someone?

Because of that mistake, I’m now stuck in a world I don’t belong in.

I’m a law student. They’re criminals.
He’s the Vice President of a MC. I’m a good girl with a strict upbringing. 

He’s my ex-boyfriend’s brother.
And I’m screwed.














933897_334070693391649_276626158_n



Chantal Fernando is 26, a mother of three beautiful little boys and lives in Western Australia.

Chase is her debut novel, followed by Kade, Ryder, James and Maybe This Time.

She is currently working on a few other projects.

Facebook | Goodreads


RESISTING LOVE SERIES 




MAYBE SERIES


TOXIC GIRL