Trust Game By Scarlet Wolfe
Release Date: June 1, 2014
Reese Abbott thought her step up to an accounting manager would be with a more prestigious company than Casteel Motorsports, especially when she steps foot inside the building. Finding it spattered in grease and overrun by male employees, she wonders what she has gotten herself into.
Everett Casteel is the man in charge. His three brothers help run the operation, making it more of a family affair and a place for ribbing and pranks. When Reese is hired without Everett’s knowledge, he’s furious. Having lost his wife in an auto accident, two years prior, he doesn’t want any woman filling the job his wife once held.
Unexpectedly, he’s drawn to Reese and can’t help but want her physically. Although she has gone without sex for several months, she has no intentions of having a fling with her new boss. When bad boy, Everett, makes a pass at her, it sends Reese running out the door in her heels. Her younger sister, Becca, convinces her that an exciting affair with her boss is exactly what she needs before she likely settles down with a boring man.
Unable to resist Everett, she agrees to his sexual games as long as he agrees to her conditions. Both wanting to have the upper hand, they challenge each other sexually, experimenting in ways they have only imagined. Neither bargain for what the other brings to the table, and when both think they’ve found exactly what they’re looking for, Reese makes a discovery about Everett’s deceased wife. The shocking revelation leaves him questioning the value of trust; the very thing he convinced Reese she had found in him.
*This is a hot, sexy read with descriptive sexual scenes and harsh language.*
- I had never written anything other than school papers until January of 2013.
- I’m forty and working on feeling fabulous.
- As of April 18th, my youngest son will be eighteen. Do you hear the cries from my empty nest?
- I love the beach.
- I had never read a romance novel before reading Fifty Shades of Grey. I was hooked after that.
- Channing Tatum makes me swoon like a teenage girl. It’s embarrassing.
- I love to bake.
- I haven’t had my own vehicle in two years, but it gives me an excuse to stay home and write almost every day!
- I have three tattoos and would like to get two more.
- Wine and Dove chocolates make this girl happy.
- I enjoy listening to sexy, crude rock music. “Porn Star Dancing” by My Darkest Days and “I Get Off” by Halestorm are two examples.
- My family would argue that I’m the devil’s spawn until I’ve had my coffee.
- Speaking of the devil’s spawn, I can’t watch anything scary. I mean anything!
- I write really fast, and I’m obsessed, spending twelve to sixteen hours a day working.
- I’ve been with my second husband, the love of my life, for nineteen years.
- I was only seventeen when I married my first husband and moved to Germany. I gave birth to my oldest son there. I was too young!
- I could eat Mexican food every day.
- I love anything coconut flavored.
- I’m the happiest drinker you’ll ever meet. The more I drink, the happier I get and the more I giggle. Hey, don’t judge. I’m supposed to give fun facts here.
- I’ve been to seven countries.
Scarlet Wolfe began writing in January of 2013 as a way to distract and heal from some of the grief she was dealing with after the death of her teenage son.
She instantly fell in love with bringing characters to life. Releasing contemporary romance throughout 2013, she has already branched out this year, releasing erotica and teen.
She loves her family, friends, chocolate, wine, stories about possessive, hot alpha males, and other flavors of ice cream besides vanilla. ;)
She hopes her writing will encourage readers to feel more comfortable exploring their sexuality.
Website - http://www.scarletwolfe.com/
Facebook- https:// www.facebook.com/ScarletWolfe
Scarlet’s Books she has https://www.goodreads.com/author/list/7104232.Scarlet_Wolfe