Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Friday, June 27, 2014

Review: Target This


Target This
Target This by Lily White

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I adore Lily White-- from the 1st teaser I ever saw, I have been hooked on her brilliant, yet twisted and dark mind. No one writes a better twisted read than she does--No One!!!

Target This was not what I was expecting. And I have to admit, it was not as dark as I have come to expect from this author. But, it was still brilliant with an ending I did not see coming, and twists and turns that left me asking "what in the world?" Because nothing is as it seems...

One of the things I love the most about Lily's writing, is that you can never figure it out. You think you have an idea of what is going on, but you never do. Then when it all comes together, you are left sitting there, wondering what just happened and even though you just spent hours trying to catch your breath, and calm your nerves, you wish you could un read it so that you can experience it all over again.

So, if you are looking for a good mind bend, grab this one. Strap in and hold on tight. And plan for a couple late nights and long hours awake, as you are trying to process and figure out what is going on.



View all my reviews