Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Review: Therapist by Jaden Wilkes


Therapist
Therapist by Jaden Wilkes

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Oh Em Gee... what did I just read???

You know how every once in a while you get a hold of a book that leaves you wondering what you just read?? Yep... this is one of those. Nothing is how it seems, you are kept on your toes, and I read this in one sitting because I was desperate to figure out what was going on. And all my best guesses were blown out of the water because I did not even have an inkling of an idea of how it would end....

I have to be honest and say Iam not even sure how to go about really reviewing this one.

Alexandre is not your normal leading man. He is a therapist..... but he is a sociopath down to the core of his being. His mind is just about as twisted as they come. The ideas that popped into his head were crazy. He was a predator dressed in sheeps clothing oozing charm in a way that would have you naked and in his bed and then left wondering what happened. My mind was left spinning more that once.

There is no real leading lady... Alexandre is into everyone.... literally. And the book revolves around him and all of his conquests.... which lends a very different aspect to the story since you usually have a main leading lady.

This book was so out of the box it left me wondering how in the world the author came up with this stuff... seriously just out there... with an ending you will never see coming!!




View all my reviews