Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Monday, August 11, 2014

Double Cover Reveal --- Indiscretion Volume 2 and Indiscretion Volume 3 by Elizabeth Grace (with Giveaway)



Indiscretion: Volume 2 and Volume 3
Elizabeth Grace
Contemporary, Erotic Romance
Installment Series


Ready????

INDISCRETION: Volume Two

Indiscretion-VOL2_ebooklg





Fraternizing with the competition? Check.
Risking everything I’d worked so hard for? Check.
Mind-shattering orgasms? Double check.
Max Richfield made me forget myself. Forget all the reasons why I'd chosen to be alone for so long. I had goals. I needed stability. He brought chaos. I’d taken years erecting my walls. And with good reason, I would soon discover.
Now my inability to see beyond Max’s charm could cost me everything.
INDISCRETION: Volume Two releases August 18th – 
add it to your Goodreads list here!
 


Indiscretion Volume 3


Indiscretion-VOL3_ebooklg


Indiscretion: Volume Three releases September 1st - 
more details to come soon

Indiscretion: Volume Four releases September 15th




INDISCRETION: Volume One

Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | iTunes

Picture4

a Rafflecopter giveaway

 
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Pinterest | Google+ | Instagram

If you're US based and you want to receive a text message when Elisabeth has a new book go LIVE, text ROMANCE to 313131!