Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Review: Show Me, Baby: 1001 Dark Nights


Show Me, Baby: 1001 Dark Nights
Show Me, Baby: 1001 Dark Nights by Cherise Sinclair

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



A new Cherise Sinclaire book?? Yes please!! I had pre-ordered this one, so it was a bit like Christmas morning when I woke up to it on my kindle. I got my am chores done, and I dug on in. And I didnt stop until I got to the last page.

Omgoodness Master Jake. Another fabulous Master in the Shadowlands. I will admit I like them a bit bossier, rougher, a tad more dominant, but Jake was not a disappointment by any stretch of the imagination.

Another trainee bites the dust.. the trainess are falling like flies. And Raine is the next one to find her Master. Although she thinks she is doing a good job hiding her pain, her past and her demons, Jake sees right through her.

Sometimes love finds us in the strangest places. Neither Raine nor Jake were looking for a permanent arrangement. But sometimes we end up with more than we bargained for.

Show Me, Baby was a fantastic addition to the Shadowlands series. Master Holt and Mistress Anne are the only ones left standing.. I hope we will eventually get their stories. Im curious to see if Holt ends up with the last standing Trainee.....





View all my reviews