Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Friday, September 12, 2014

Blog Tour -- Indiscretion Volume III by Elisabeth Grace


Indiscretion Volume III
Elisabeth Grace
Installment Series





-->
 VOLUME THREE

A summer of f*ck buddies? Something to take the edge off? I was down. 

But when Chloe shows up at my hotel door, wanting to rip my head off, rather than give me head—I cared. A lot. Too much, in fact. 

This is turning into more. And I can’t do more. 

Like the ink under my skin she’s becoming permanent. Enduring. Immovable. 

Was I ready to let her go though? 

Not a f*cking chance. 


Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Kobo | iTunes
Indiscretion: Volume Four releases September 15th



-->
He pulled away and cupped my face in his hands. “You look phenomenal tonight. Perfection, really.”
My chest warmed at his words, and I smiled. “You clean up pretty well yourself.”
Max leaned forward and we stood there for a moment not speaking, with just our foreheads touching. His thumb rubbed my cheek. “How am I going to get through an entire night not being able to touch you?”
“I feel the same,” I said, feeling dreamy and frustrated at the same time. “But we have to.”
Max’s hand swept over top of my breast, causing a shiver to run from my core up to my chest. His lips trailed open-mouthed kisses along my neck and collarbone.
“I have an idea,” I said, playing with the waistband on his pants.




Find out more about INDISCRETION: Volume One

Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | iTunes

Find out more about INDISCRETION: Volume Two

Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Kobo | iTunes

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Pinterest | Google+ | Instagram

If you're US based and you want to receive a text message when Elisabeth has a new book go LIVE, text ROMANCE to 313131!