Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Blog Tour -- Wildcard Volume III by Missy Johnson (with Giveaway)

WildcardV3Banner

Wildcard
by Missy Johnson
Wildcard #3
Publication Date: September 4, 2014
Genres: Contemporary, Romance, Sports




WildcardeBookV3

 

Synopsis

She’s hiding something from me and I need to know what it is. I’ve done so many things I never thought I’d do for this woman and it kills me that she’s lying to me.

How can I make her see that she can trust me?

Do I want to know the truth?

Sometimes things are easier when they’re left unsaid…




goodreads-badge-add-38px





Amazon --- FREE



Amazon --- .99


Amazon --- 2.99


1896848_800742533275720_2068241805_nMissy lives in a small town in Central Victoria with her husband, and her confused pets (a dog who think she’s a cat, a cat who thinks he’s a dog…you get the picture).
When she’s not writing, she can usually be found looking for something to read.