Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Monday, September 29, 2014

Cover Reveal -- Bound by Rapture by Megan D. Martin




Bound by Rapture by Megan D. Martin
(Rapture #3)
Publication date: October 27th 2014
Genres: Erotica, Romance


Ready?????


 




The third and final installment in the Rapture Trilogy.
I’m in love with him.
My stalker.
He isn’t perfect. He’s something dark. Something broken.
He’s mine, but someone wants to take him from me.

They tried to kill me.
I bled out onto dirty, cracked pavement, and something changed inside me.
They can’t have him.
Not Elaine. Not his mother. Not anyone.
And when they come for him… I’ll be waiting.

  
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22847043-bound-by-rapture?ac=1

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Megan D. Martin is a multi-published author, mother, student and editor. In her spare time she enjoys decorating her house with strange things that do not match, playing her old school Nintendo Entertainment System, and buying fish for her many fish tanks.