Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Google has gone crazy

I know a ton of us rely heavily on google docs. Yet lately google has gone crazy. My last two forms were corrupted and I was unable to retrieve any of the sign up info. SO.NOT.GOOD!!!

Iam a PA for an author. She relies on me to gather all the info and get together the bloggers that are so willing to help get her name out there. When the document you're banking on goes crazy, it tail spins everything.

So--- enter JotForm -- http://www.jotform.com

I took me a few minutes to figure out, but once I did, I have found that it is actually better than I hoped. It is very personalization friendly and Iam LOVING the fact that I can set it up to get an email with every response. So, I have back up info... I get the submissions all neatly out together in my account as well as an email copy of every submission. Then its super easy to put into an excel sheet.

Say goodbye to google and go meet your new friend....  5 stars (ok maybe 6-- can I do that???)