Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Monday, September 22, 2014

Review: Alluring Infatuation


Alluring Infatuation
Alluring Infatuation by Skye Turner

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Good gravy I LOVE this series. I do believe Dade is my new favorite Bayou Stix man...

Dade is the "together" one of the group. The big brother, the thinker, the fixer, the one in control. He is the go to guy that takes care of everyone, including his baby sister Clove. He is the protector. He is fierce. He will take your back and when needed lead the way. But he is tired and needs a break... so off on vacation he goes... little did he know how his life would change.

Melonie is well known baby doctor. Strong. Beautiful. Self sufficient. She has a thriving practice and stays on the go. When she ends up on a solo vacation, she didn't know she would meet the man that would turn her world upside down.

Dade and Melonie are fantastic together. Buring up the pages, Dade absolutely knows his way around a woman. *fans self* He is my kind of lover. Holy Moly make sure you have the ice cubes ready. I think this is by far the raciest book of the series.

Dade and Melonie have a rough road. Im torn because I really want to get into it, but I dont want to do spoilers, so Im kinda stuck between a rock and a hard spot. I wasnt sure how it would play out, and I was caught by surprise more than once. And the entire book is a lesson on the importance of communication.

Now... where is Cruz?????



View all my reviews