Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Monday, September 22, 2014

Review: Alluring Temptation


Alluring Temptation
Alluring Temptation by Skye Turner

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Oh how I love this series. *sigh*

I have had this book since it released. Life got crazy and I have just gotten around to it. Im kicking myself for not moving it up the reading ladder. And I ended up reading the next one right on its heels. And now Iam tapping my foot waiting for Cruz's story. I can not wait to see how things play out for him.

Anyone who follows my reviews knows Iam not a huge "fluff" romance reader. But I have my exceptions, and Skye Turner is one of them. I have loved this series since I met Jude, and it continues to get better and better.

I loved Jessie and Blue. They were explosive. Like oil and water and yet somehow fit together perfectly. Blue is my kind of girl. Sassy and doesnt take any crap. Tells it like it is and is not afraid to stand up for what is right, even if it costs her for doing it.

Jessie was yum!! I think he is the bad boy of the group. And when they fall, they fall hard. And fall hard he did. Blue has him wrapped around her finger and as much as he didnt want to be, he is loving it. Blue has this way of keeping him in line without it seeming like she is putting him in his place. I absolutely loved her character. And I think she has taken over as my favorite female lead in this series. I swear I want to be her when I grow up.

I love the way this series flows together. All of the books roll smooth from one to another. You never feel like you have missed something and you never feel like you are re-reading the same book. Somehow, the author has managed to take scenes that happened around another book and work them into their very own. So you are not skimming sections because it is something you already read.

I ended up jumping right into the next book once I was done with this one. And I wish I could of jumped into Cruz's book.... Iam sooooo ready for him. I am going to be sad once this series has come to an end.







View all my reviews