Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Monday, September 22, 2014

Review: Assumption


Assumption
Assumption by Aurora Rose Reynolds

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



3.5 stars rounded to 4


Aurora Rose Reynolds is one of my favorite authors. I absolutely LOVE her Mayson men. I was super excited for Kenton's book to be available. And Im kind of torn on how I feel. It is not my favorite book by her. I cant even tell you why I feel the way I do. Just something about it wasn't clicking all the way for me. Im actually struggling with putting together a review. And Im not normally at a loss for words.

I liked Kenton, but I did not love him. I just couldn't get a connection with him and I feel the same way about Autumn. I just wasnt feeling her. She is kinda closed off and aloof.

I liked the story line. The plot was good. I loved how it tied into the Until Series. It kept me reading. I just felt off with the characters. And a couple of them seem out of place. Sid, for example, Autumns boss. I know you want to know what Iam talking about, but you know me, I wont give away the secrets. He is just a weird little man and I almost feel like he was unnecessary. And the one part that he was needed could of been filled with Link. (a co-worker of Autumns).

Im just kinda ehh.. with this one. Didnt hate it, but didnt love it. Im hoping the next one lights my fire.



View all my reviews