Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Review: Reaper's Stand by Joanna Wylde


Reaper's Stand
Reaper's Stand by Joanna Wylde

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I swear this series just gets better and better. I LOVE how each book is ties together and yet at the same time is it's own. You never feel like you are re-reading the same thing. From young love to mature love, you never know what you will get.

Reapers Stand is Pic's story. And I loved watching the tough man fall. One tiny cleaning lady had him before he knew what hit him. I LOVED Pic and I loved London. They melded together perfectly. And although London is a "good girl" who has no clue about the MC life, she wasnt so prissy you wanted to gag.

London is an independent woman raising her young cousin, Jessica, after she gains custody of her. Jessica has a world of health issues, as well as learning disabilities that keep London on her toes. When London finds herself on the Reapers Property to fetch Jessica before she can do something stupid, Pic decides he is done playing. London is going to be his.

London runs a successful cleaning agency and has been cleaning the clubs business's for a while. She hit Pic's radar, but he has never acted on his feelings because he is not interested in having another Old Lady. Knowing London is not a wham bam thank you ma'am kinda girl, he has kept his distance. But a man can only hold back so long. SO when opportunity comes his way, Pic takes full advantage of the situation.

As usual, Reaper's Stand delivered on the drama. Not the kind that makes you want to hurl your kindle across the room, but the awesome can't put this book down because I need to know what happens kind. I love how the author always incorporates some kind of suspense packed story line that keeps you on the edge wondering how things will play out. And it is brilliant because it's never the same. Although tied in beautifully with the rest of the series, as I said in the beginning, you never feel like you are just re-reading the same story with different main characters.

Iam so ready for the next one I can't stand it. And there is an extended epilogue at the end that really left me curious. The good news about it was that the note says this won't be solved in the next book -- that means at least 2 more Reaper books!!! And this is one series I will cry over when it comes to an end.

Although you could read this as a stand alone, you will not get the over all best picture. I recommend reading these in order. However, that won't be a hard choice because the entire series is brilliant!!



View all my reviews