Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Monday, September 15, 2014

Review: Stone, At Your Service


Stone, At Your Service
Stone, At Your Service by Rie Warren

My rating: 4 of 5 stars





I have to admit Iam kinda torn on this one. I loved that it came from the male POV. I loved that the lead was an alpha, bad boy, single dad doing what he needed to do. It was funny and the sex scenes were hot -- hence the 4 stars. The laughs and the sex saved this one for me.....

Stone is all alpha all man, and finds himself in a unique situation to help out his long time friend Nicky. Im trying to be careful here, as to not give too much away... Nicky is a romance author that is attending an author signing and he needs Stones help. Stone heads off to help, and meets LeeLee. Im not a huge fan of insta love and this is pretty much where this one landed. Another reason Iam so torn.

The plot itself was actually really good. I loved the idea around it. I loved Stone, he was lush. Leelee was not my favorite leading lady, and all I can say is that she was a bit wishy washy for me. I like a really strong, bold leading lady, and Leelee was more of a runner. I like a fighter.

Im curious to see where the next book takes this. It is Nicky's story and I can not wait to get into his head.



View all my reviews