Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Sunday, October 26, 2014

.99 SALE!!!! Limited Time -- Lost in France by Jani Kay (with Pre-Order for No Regrets)




★★★ ON SALE 99cents - LIMITED TIME  ★★★ 


With the upcoming release of Book #2 No Regrets of the Firebird Trilogy, Jani Kay has reduced Book One Lost In France for one week only for 99cents. Go grab your copy before the sale ends! 



 *** Lost in France is an erotic contemporary romance novel set in Paris, the city of Love and Romance. *** Warning: 18+++ ***


SALE: Book #1 Lost in France  
Book #2 No Regrets upcoming release on October 27th
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

★ LOST IN FRANCE ★ Book 1 of Firebird Trilogy ★ 
 
 
 
 
 
 Lost in France is an erotic contemporary romance novel set in Paris, the city of Love and Romance.

Warning: 18+++


Lost. The one thing I’ve wanted above everything else was taken from me in one night. My dreams were shattered forever because of one irreversible mistake.
There was nothing I could do about it.
I’d lost everything.
So I did what I always do. I ran.
To another continent.
To France.
To start over.
God knows, I needed a new beginning; a new job, a new life.
To find what I truly wanted…needed…craved.
A man of my own.

My French man found me. He was perfect.
Or…was he. Alain du Bois had a secret. One that could destroy us before we even had a chance to find love.

And why was my new boss, Maxwell Grant, the arrogant and demanding CEO of Grant Global, fixated on me?

Would I find myself in France?
Would I get what I desperately wanted?
Or was I jumping from one hotter than hell fire into another?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

★ NO REGRETS ★ Book 2 of Firebird Trilogy ★