Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Blog Tour -- Soar by Zara Cox (with Excerpt, Review and Giveaway)


Title: Soar
Series: Indigo Lounge #4
Author: Zara Cox
Genre: Erotic Romance




SOAR Synopsis:

Seven Nights, Seven Highs.

SOAR is the sizzling conclusion to the Indigo Lounge Series.

Dark and sinfully sexy Noah King thought he had left his past behind in New York. In Leia Michaels he thought he'd found his kindred spirit and an answer to all his unrelenting cravings.

But the past is not done with him. When his future explodes in a shower of nightmares he can’t walk away from, he’s left with an unconscionable choice.

For a painfully brief time, Leia imagined she was free at last. Free to contemplate a future with Noah King. But returning to Miami brings a whole new set of nightmares.

She craves a man who will never be hers. And her shadows of her past are closing in on her.

For the lovers of Sylvia Day's Crossfire series, comes the next scorching story from this bestselling series.

Warning: this book contains explicit scenes of scorching sex, heartache and emotional highs that will leave your pulse racing. 18+ only.



Zara Cox has been writing for almost twenty-five years but it wasn't until nine years ago that she decided to share her love of writing sexy, gritty stories with anyone outside her close family (the over 18s anyway!). The Indigo Lounge Series is Zara's next step in her erotic romance writing journey and she would love to hear your thoughts. Visit her Facebook Page - Zara-Cox-Writer or connect with her on Twitter (www.twitter.com/zcoxbooks ) or Goodreads.





Barnes and Noble: Pending







 
-->
Leia’s hand moved beneath his.

He turned his head and their eyes met.

Fear. Excitement. Hunger. He tracked the emotions across her face and a different monster took hold of him. One that wanted to consume her until there was nothing left.

He cupped her cheek with his free hand.

“You belong to me now. No inhibitions. No excuses. You scarified yourself for him. I accepted your sacrifice. Now you’re completely and irrevocably mine.”











4 of 5 stars
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1066077842

This was my 1st book by Zara Cox and I will defiantly go back for more.

Soar is book 4 in the Indigo Lounge Series. Now, I must admit that when I signed up to review this one, I was unaware that it was a continuation of the book prior to it. The synopsis grabbed my attention and I was panting to get my hands on it. Even though I did not read Spiral (or the 1st two in the Series--High and Higher) I was not confused as I read it. I knew I had missed something but I never felt like I needed to put the book down and read the other ones. I will be making my way to the 1st three as soon as I get the opportunity.

Soar is the continuing story of Noah and Leia. Lots of angst, lots of drama and some amazing sex scenes. Im talking setting the pages on fire and needing to stick your head in the freezer to cool off hot!!!

Noah is a total prick. But I absolutely loved him. Alpha to the core of his being, he is a complete control freak that doesnt know how to handle things not going his own way, and he is not afraid to play hardball to get what he wants.

Leia is the kind of heroine I love. Strong, independent and not willing to bow down at the snap of a finger. She held her own, and even though I wanted to reach through the pages and smack her a few times, I found her to be one of my favorite leading ladies. Having grown up with a terrible childhood, Leia has very few people in her life she can trust. And trust does not come easy for this little spitfire.

I loved this story. It had all the elements I love in a book. Hot sex scenes, just enough angst, and a bit of mystery. And I have to say, the ending was not as I had thought it would be. I loved that the author kept me on my toes. And I didn't figure it out, until almost the very end. And even then, there was a surprise that threw me a bit.

I recommend that you read the first 3 books in the series before you read this one. As I said, I could keep up, but I feel like I missed out by not reading the books in order. So I will be re-reading this one as soon as I get the other 3 done, because I feel like I will pick up more and understand more of what is going on.







a Rafflecopter giveaway