Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Review: Breathe with Me by Kristen Proby


Breathe with Me
Breathe with Me by Kristen Proby

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



*Sigh..... I love this series. Im not a huge fluff Romance fan, but Kristen Proby and The Seattle Series are some of my favorite reads!!

This is Mark's story. Mark is Luke's brother. And since they all merge together as one big family, the Montgomery's are a strong presence.

Mark and Meredith were high school sweethearts. Before she broke his heart, they were talking about marriage and babies and future. But, as the romance got in the way of her dancing goals, she chooses career over love. And as they say, nothing is ever the same again.

Due to the death of her mother, Mark is brought face to face with Meredith again, after 10 years of separation. When old feelings surface with a vengeance, Mark decides he is not going to let her go again. This is a story of second chances. And I loved how the author took us through the trust issues that would occur in a situation like this. It wasn't a story of getting back together and all is well. But one where they have to learn who each other is again, learn to let go of the past, and learn to trust. I loved the angst in this book. Not too much, but enough to make it real.\

And per usual, you also get the hysterical dose of the Montgomery women. I laughed my tail off more than once. Just wait until you get into their trip to Vegas. These girls and their no filter conversations will have you in stitches. And as Meredith's best friend Jax is intriduced to the women, they have taken their new "token gay guy" into the fold, and treat him like one of them. Hysterical conversations and more than one OMG that is TMI moments. And there is a lovely surprise thrown in from my fav rocker Leo (he is still my fav in this series!!!)

I think you could probably read this as a stand alone, but Im not sure why you would want to. This entire series is worth every minute you spend reading it, and Iam really sad that the next book will be the last one. A spin off maybe??????



View all my reviews