Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Review: Serial, Volume One


Serial, Volume One
Serial, Volume One by Jaden Wilkes

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



3 3 1/2 stars

Im not really sure how I feel about this one. I didn't love it. But I didn't hate it. Now, let me say that Lily White and Jaden Wilkes are 2 of my favorite authors. I love their stuff. And I think that I was expecting something a little darker... so I think over all my challenge is that my expectations were let down... I hope that makes sense.

Jude is just plain psychotic. No other way to describe him. And the things that he has convinced himself of, make him the biggest narcissist I have ever come across. And this is the part that I loved about the book.

Overall the story line was good. And Iam curious to see where it leads and how it all pulls together. We have been left some good crumbs. And although I usually wait until all the installments are out in an installment series to start reading (I hate cliffhangers) I will probably pick these up and read them as they go along.





View all my reviews