Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Book Blitz --- Hurricane Butterfly by McChelle Vermeulen (with Excerpt)






Hurricane Butterfly 
by MeChelle Vermeulen
Publication date: December 2014
Genres: New Adult, Romance


 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23352717-hurricane-butterfly























 




 
Twenty-year-old Sophie Blake, is trying her best to get her life back after a horrific dog attack ten months ago. However, this proves to be more difficult than she anticipated. With the help of her best friend Ben Slone, it seems as if she’s making progress, but the truth is that she can feel herself sinking deeper into a black hole…until a tall dark stranger comes knocking, looking for Ben.

Joshua Roxwell has been drowning his demons with Whiskey and woman in an attempt to deal with his guilt after the tragic death of his sister. When he finds an envelope addressed to Ben Slone, written by his sister before her death, he decides to track him down. Instead of resolving their differences, he meets the one girl who silences his demons…but redemption comes at a price.

This is a story of heartache, friendship and love, with a wicked twist…

 
 
 
 
Josh ~
My cock hardens instantly as my eyes trace over her chest. I can see her nipples pressing against the thin material.
“Are you crazy coming here in the middle of the god damn night?” I realize my words might have been a bit harsh as she blinks a few times looking at me with those big blue eyes. No matter how much I try to deny it, being away from her has just fueled the feelings burning me up from inside. I put my arms on either side of her against the door, dipping my head down to breathe in her flowery scent.
“I … I wanted to see you.” Her breath is warm against my skin as I lean over her, I can feel my cock press against the towel.
“Baby, you don’t know how much I need to hear those words.” My hands cup her face.
She sucks in her lip, and then lifts her hands up against my chest, light as a butterfly. “I want you,” she whispers as her lips burn onto my wet skin.