Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Reading Order -- Olivia Cunning


Olivia Cunning ... Rock Star Romance like you have never read it.. Sex, drugs, and rock n roll.... fantastic male leads, snarky, sassy females (plus a dominatrix) crazy antics on tour buses, throw in a menage or two and you have a formula for some of the best books you will ever read.

I fell in love with Olivia's writing after the 1st chapter, of the 1st book I ever read by her --- Back Stage Pass: Sinner's On Tour. I was on a Rock Star kick at the time, and I ended up reading every single book she had published at the time. As I started to read Double Time (listed as book 4 in the Sinners series) I found myself confused as hell. Things were happening and being referred to that I had no clue about. I found myself scratching my head and felt the need to re-read the series thinking I had missed a whole hell of a lot of info. As it turns out, the books had been published out of order. So unfortunatly as I read Double Time I was somewhat lost, and I all of a sudden had serious spoilers being given because I had yet to read Wicked Beat. But Wicked Beat had not been published at the time. So I had a quandry... finish reading Double Time and risk more spoilers? Or wait until the release of Wicked Beat, read it, and then finish Double Time? What to do--what to do. Welp, since I was more than 1/2 way through I figured at that point what did I have to loose?? So I went ahead and finished Double Time. I ended up knowing a good portion of what was going to happen in Wicked Beat, but I will say, that even though I knew, it didnt take away from the story. Yes, I wish that I hadnt known. I love the element of surprise. I love not knowing what will happen. I mean, come on, that is what keeps us turning those pages -- right?? But in the end, I had no hard feelings towards the situation, and I still enjoyed reading Wicked Beat. 

Although the books could probably be read as stand alones, I do not reccomend it. Each book plays off the book before it, and the story carries on through each book. The series flows smoothly and I love the fact that each story gets carried over and continued in the next book. So, if you want to get the most out of the Sinners (and trust me -- you do) then read the books in order. 

Olivia also has an installment series out called One Night with Sole Regret. These are shorter novella's that will set you on fire. Also centered around a Rock Band, these will make your heart beat, your palms sweat and your brain wish you could find one of the band members to entertain you for the night. And she has a new series headed our way that is a spin off from the Sinners. Exodus End is a rival band from the Sinner's books. And I can't wait for it to be published! I Love the lead singer (whose book is first). I always picture Steven Tyler from Aerosmith -- and I freaking LOVE Aerosmith. 

Happy Reading!!! xoxo


 
Olivia Cunning 
Goodreads
Facebook
Twitter
Amazon - Find Her Books Here

Sinners on Tour series

Sex, Love and Rock ‘n’ Roll
 
Follow the sexual and romantic exploits of the rock band Sinners as they find love on the road.

Backstage Pass (Sinners on ...
Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour,...
Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour...
Wicked Beat (Sinners on Tou...
Double Time (Sinners on Tou...
Sinners at the Altar (Sinne...
Sinners in Paradise (Sinner...
Sinners Rock the Cradle (Si...


Series in Release Order:

Book 1: Backstage Pass
Book 2: Rock Hard
Book 3: Double Time
Book 4: Hot Ticket
Book 5: Wicked Beat

NOTE: Above is the Release Order. Order of Events (Reading Order)are : 

Backstage Pass, Rock Hard, Hot Ticket, Wicked Beat, Double Time.



One Night with Sole Regret series

The members of the rock band Sole Regret struggle to find true, lasting love while maintaining their superstar personas and bad boy reputations.

Gabe's Novellas: 1, 6 and 11
Adam's Novellas: 2, 7 and 12
Jacob's Novellas: 3, 8 and 13
Owen's Novellas: 4, 9 and 14
Kellen's Novellas:5, 10 and 15

"The Sole Regret series is an ongoing serial series. Each novella spans the course of one night and is about a different band member. All the band member’s stories weave together, so characters reappear in all of the stories. If you have a favorite band member or a favorite couple they will be revisited several times in the rotation of the books. I do hope you love them all!
The order of band member rotation is Gabe, Adam, Jacob, Owen, and Kellen.
The novellas are released one at a time as I finish them, and will be batched into anthologies in groups of three for the print version of the series."

A Very Naughty Xmas
Share Me (One Night with So...
Try Me (One Night with Sole...
Tempt Me (One Night with So...
  

Take Me (One Night with Sol...
Touch Me (One Night with So...
Tie Me (One Night with Sole...
Tell Me (One Night with Sol...
Tease Me (One Night with So...
Treat Me (One Night with So...
Thrill Me (One Night with S...
Treasure Me (One Night with...
Trust Me (One Night with So...
Tame Me (One Night with Sol...
Teach Me (One Night with So...
Thank Me (One Night with So...
Transfix Me (One Night with...





Sinners on Tour Encores series

I have decided to release the Sinners in Paradise stories individually in ebook format and then group the entire collection together for the paperback like I did with Sinners at the Altar. So Take Me to Paradise is just the first story in the collection. There will be four more to come, one for each band member (including Trey)! If you're waiting for the paperback, it will be a while, but it will eventually be released. I hope that by doing it this way, I can get the stories out more rapidly. And I don't want to give spoilers away for Trey's second book (part of the upcoming Exodus End series), so I can release the rest of Sinners' honeymoon stories while we wait for Trey to tell me his full story. "Come on, Trey. Don't toy with me now. I have books to write!"
Olivia
 
 
 
Take Me to Paradise (Sinner...
Untitled (Sinners on Tour E...
Untitled (Sinners on Tour E...
Untitled (Sinners on Tour E...
Untitled (Sinners on Tour E...



Exodus End series


A spin-off of the Sinners on Tour series.


Insider (Exodus End, #1)
Outsider (Exodus End, #2)
Untitled (Exodus End, #3)
Untitled (Exodus End, #4)
Untitled (Exodus End, #5)


Lovers' Leap series


Loving on Borrowed Time (Lo...
Twice Upon a Time (Lovers' ...
Third Time's a Charm (Lover...