Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Monday, November 10, 2014

Release Day Blitz -- Conquer by S.J. McGran (with Excerpt and Giveaway)

-->




 Title: Conquer
Series: Triumph #2
Author: S.J. McGran
Genre: Contemporary Romance






 





My name is Angelica McCoy and I am a man-eater. I use men. I use them to make me feel worthy and beautiful, to help me get through the day. To help me forget.

That is until a certain man walked into my life and turned it upside down. He’s the only person that’s been able to see through the lies, the bullshit masks. He turns every wall I've carefully constructed around my broken heart to rubble.

Without questioning it, without asking for permission he takes my heart and makes it his.

The question is can I get over my own fears, the suffocating disbelief in happily ever after to give him what he needs? What he deserves?




Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1nsmPLE






-->
Opening the drawer I find the charger lying on top of a bunch of magazines, lip-gloss and lotions. Buried underneath I find something that catches my eye. My dick takes notice as I pull the object from the back of the drawer.
Ang walks out of the bathroom then, her eyes trained on my hand and the vibrator I’m holding. “Um.”
“Come here.” Embarrassment must be ruling her emotions because she walks over to me without a fight. Once she’s standing in front of me at the side of the bed in her tiny sleep shorts and white tank top I look up into her eyes. “When’s the last time you used this?”
“Ryan, quit. I’m not answering that.” She makes a move to grab the purple dildo out of my hand, but I move it back just out of her reach.
“Tell me, Duchess.” My voice is low, commanding.
“Today.”
“Before I picked you up for our date?” She nods once, her eyes never wavering from mine. “Were you thinking about me when you did it?” Again she simply nods her answer. “Fuck. That’s sexy, Duchess”
Flicking the vibrator on low I run the tip from her knee up her thigh. Her eyes close the closer I get to her center.  I run it across her clit over her shorts once, loving the soft whimper she lets out in response.
“Will you show me?”





S.J. McGran is a new author with a penchant for writing, reading and reviewing romance novels.  She lives in Toledo, Ohio with her husband, cat, new puppy, and a very large family. She is a die-hard Detroit Tigers fan, and has a love for ice cream and pizza. The Triumph Series is S.J's debut series. Book three in the series, Prevail, is due out early 2015.



Twitter: @SjMcGran or http://www.twitter.com/sjmcgran




a Rafflecopter giveaway