Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Monday, November 3, 2014

Welcome to the Madness ----


Welcome to 




Thank you for stopping by Reading Is My Superpower! My name is K.C. and Iam super excited to be able to share my world with you!!! My goal is to be an information highway that will help you find your next favorite book or author,  and introduce you to some amazing book boyfriends!!!! 

 


I am convinced that Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change a girls life!! I have a one click addiction that I may or may not need a 12 step program for, and
I absolutely positively can not pass up a sale.  I have so many unread books on my kindle that I will still have reading material when I hit the pearly gates.  




I have loved reading for as long as I can remember.. 

The first book I fell in love with was Jeremy Fisher by Beatrix Potter when I was 2 years old. But,  Flowers In The Attic by V.C. Andrews got me started reading. Looking back, I have always been drawn to darker reads. Once I finished reading Flowers In The Attic, I devoured every book she had published. But, it was My Sweet Audrina that sold me on a life time love of reading. I read about an average of 4 books a week. I never go anywhere without my kindle. And I have been known to read a sentence or 2 while sitting in the drive thru line at Starbucks.







I favor a dark and twisted book, but I also lean towards romantic suspense, and all things MC!!! I enjoy a good fluff book every now and again, as long as there is a strong leading man or sassy heroine with attitude. And I love love love a good romantic comedy that will make me laugh out loud. There is nothing like busting out laughing in the middle of the doctors office to make people think you are a little off your rocker.... 


I think every girl deserves her HEA, rather she gets that the "traditional" way or not. I love when books do not follow a "script" and the HEA is not the "norm". The non traditional HEA's are usually my favorite stories.

My all time favorite Book Husband is Kane "Tack" Allen, from the great Kristen Ashley's Motorcycle Man. I have read 1000's of books over the years, and no one has been able to dethrone him. A couple have come close, but Tack reigns supreme.





So, in a nut shell ---


Wife. Mother. Friend. Pitt Bull Owner. Hairdresser. Personal Assistant. Blogger. Reader... I wear many hats.

Don't ask unless you really want to know.

I'm honest to a fault. I have no filter.

I'm loyal to a fault. I love with my whole heart.

I'm not afraid of controversy. I don't back down. I will fight hard for what I believe in.

We can agree to disagree, and the world will not come to an end. We can still be friends and not see eye to eye on things. Opinions are like noses, we all have one. And the world would be boring and mundane if we all thought the same, liked the same things, and wanted the same things out of life.
 
Love me or hate me -- either way I'm OK


 Email ---   readingsuperpower@outlook.com



BLOG

FACEBOOK

TUMBLR

tsu 

TWITTER

GOODREADS

PINTEREST

GOOGLE +







 Happy Reading!!! xoxox
  
         

There is no such thing as too many books, or too many book buddies!!!!!