Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Monday, December 8, 2014

Blog Tour --- Being a Jett Girl by Meghan Quinn with Excerpt and Giveaway

-->



















How did I become a Jett Girl?
Hell if I know, one moment I’m working at the premiere spot for creepy men and sloppy drunks and the next, I’m being whisked away by a moody ex-boxer and a mysterious man in a suit that overlooks his girls from the third floor of the Lafayette Club.
It wasn’t easy but now that I’m a Jett Girl, there is only one thing on my mind and that is Jett Colby.
He has captured me, stolen my heart and entwined my soul into his at such an alarming rate that it seems almost difficult to breathe without him holding me, touching me, kissing me...
He won’t give me his heart though, he won’t let me own every last inch of him and not because he doesn’t want to, but because he doesn’t want to jeopardize my ambiguity.
Because of this, there is only one thing standing in my way when it comes to completely and utterly living my life with Jett Colby and it’s called Lot 17.



















When I was in high school I occasionally read books but was consumed by other teenage things so I didn't take the time to appreciate a good book on a cloudy day, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. It wasn't until I received a Kindle for Christmas one year that my world completely flipped upside down. When looking for books I came across the Contemporary Romance genre and was sold and I haven't turned back since.
You can either find my head buried in my Kindle, listening to inspiring heart ripping music or typing away on the computer twisting and turning the lives of my characters while driving my readers crazy with anticipation.
I currently reside in beautiful Colorado Springs where the sun is always shining and there is a trail waiting to be hiked on every corner. I share a lovely and warm home with the love of my life and my five, four-legged.
















“I want you to know that I have never in my life felt so protected, so cherished and so lusted after in my entire life. You make me feel things I didn’t even think were possible so please don’t for one moment think that you aren’t taking care of me, or that you’re not man enough for me, because you are.” I kissed him on the cheek and said, “It’s just hard right now. I want to help and I get that you don’t want to involve me but just understand that this is frustrating for me too, okay?”

                  Nodding his head, he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and said, “I understand, little one.” He kissed right above my bad eye and shook his head. “God, I can’t…” His words caught in his throat and his lips nuzzled into my hair as he continued to speak, “I’m losing myself in you. When Kace said something happened to you, I thought the ground fell out from under me. You’re more than just another Jett Girl to me, Goldie. You’re a bright spot in the dull life that I’ve been living, you make me feel like I’m not alone anymore and your laugh, your smile, they’re so goddamn infectious that I find myself losing every last wall I’ve built while I’m around you. You’re a challenge, you’re a little spitfire with a mouth that could bring a sailor to his knees and the best thing about all of this is that for some godforsaken reason, you chose me. You chose to stick through all the bullshit I’ve thrown at you and you’ve forgiven me for my insecurities and immature ways of handling things.” He gripped my head with both hands as tears fell from my eyes. “I’m falling for you, Goldie, so fucking hard and fast that I can’t even catch my breath, find my footing and all want to do is spend my days with you in my arms but I have to deal with this bullshit first. I have some things I need to think about but please know that no matter what, my heart rests in those beautiful hands of yours. You’re the keeper, little one.”

                  I was floored. Jett could be an eloquent man of words but what he just said to me, what he just confessed was his way of saying those three little words that I craved to hear from him, that I craved to say to him. He was telling me, in his own Jett Colby kind of way that he loved me and for the love of all dicks and vaginas, I was in love with the man too. From head to toe, there was nothing that I didn’t love about the man. He was perfect. From his perfectly styled hair, to the southern voice that rang from his lips, to his insecurities and the stoicism he felt was so important to display. 

















 

Book 1 --
Becoming a Jett Girl: Amazon | B&N | Goodreads









Book 2 --
Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Being a Jett Girl Goodreads



















a Rafflecopter giveaway