Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Blog Tour --- She by Annabel Fanning with Excerpt


She (# 1)
by 









SHE is simple,
uncomplicated. It is a love story without limitation. It is a tale of how easy
and graceful LOVE can be...and it's *super* HOT!









Logan has loved
Gemima for years. 


Gemima doesn't
know. 


After her deadpan
relationship finally implodes, Logan seizes his chance to rock her world. 


Set in picturesque
Paris, SHE is an erotic tale about falling madly in love. Combining sex,
passion, and romance, these two high-flying professionals will leave you
saying, “Oh, la la!”
















I'm a British-born,
Australian-based author. I've previously published two novels for teens (in '09
and '12) and have recently completed my first piece of erotic writing. 


At the beginning of
2014 (after having spent years writing other genres - historical, metaphysical,
children's, romance) I decided I wanted to write about S.E.X. 


I discovered very quickly
that I couldn't JUST write about sex, I wanted (I needed) it to have context,
depth, and meaning. So, I started writing, and writing, and writing... I had
intended to produce a short story but in less than 3 months I surpassed the
100,000 words mark and I wasn't even half-way finished! Besides, I was having
SO much fun! :D


That was in May
this year. Then I decided to turn SHE into parts 1 & 2 and I took a break
from the writing to focus on publishing the first part.


Through FB
networking I met some wonderful women who read my novel and offered suggestions
and were all very positive about the strength of the story. Together we edited
it, and I designed and created the cover and the internal layout. And on
October 17th 2014 I pressed the "launch" button and voila! I'm part
of the Kindle and Amazon community :)


   
Facebook









Obsessive Pimpettes Promotions