Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Friday, December 12, 2014

Release Day Blitz --- Filthy for the Night by C.J. Fallowfield



Release Day Blitz

Filthy for the Night 

(For The Night #3)

by

C. J Fallowfield

Release Date Dec 12th












For the Night Series ~ Book Three ~ 

Contains Adult Themes ~ Suitable for 18+ Only






My name is Logan Steele. I’m devilishly handsome, seriously
ripped, well hung, charismatic and highly sexed. Women just can’t resist me. So when I lost my job in the construction industry and was struggling for cash, I decided to put my assets to good use.


By day I’m a private personal fitness trainer. By night I’m a high class
gigolo.

Tell me your fantasy, I’ll fulfil it ~ So, who do you want me to be?”


  








Filthy for the Night




My next client is Yasmin Taylor, a footballer’s wife who was bored of the constant
lonely nights while he was on tour. She’s a regular of mine, booking me at
least one a quarter. Due to her husband’s high profile in the media, he didn’t
dare offer her the sort of kink that really got her off. Enter Logan Steele. I
was more than man enough to accept that challenge, but given our last few
encounters, when her brief specified that she wanted real filth for the night,
I had to wrack my brains to come up with something new, something to raise the
bar even higher. Something that hopefully wouldn’t land either of us in a jail
cell for the night, or snapped mid act by a member of the paparazzi.

  










The novella’s are told in alternating points of view of Logan Steele, and his
client, or clients. You can pick up any of them for a complete short burst of
heat, however in order to fully enjoy Logan’s development they should be read
in the sequence that they are released. Starting from October 2014, I will
release one per month.



Strangers for the Night

Virgin for the Night

Filthy for the Night

Ménage for the Night

Sophisticated for the Night

Biker for the Night

Dominant for the Night

Actor for the Night
 







UK                   US












For the Night

Strangers for the Night

Purchase Links:
Virgin for the Night
Filthy for the Night
 
Ménage for the Night TBC
Sophisticated for the Night TBC
Biker for the Night TBC
Dominant for the Night TBC
Actor for the Night TBC








The Austin Series Box Set

UK                US

Available in Amazon Only 




 I write contemporary erotic romance, with humour, which are full of emotion and
plenty of drama. I am a 44 year old female from the United Kingdom and live in
the wonderful countryside of Wales, surrounded by rolling hills, trees and
fields full of sheep and cows. Writing aids include chocolate, Ben &
Jerry’s and copious amounts of coffee, wine or cider.
















Hosted
by 
Obsessive
Pimpettes Promotions