Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Review: Perfect Chaos by Nashoda Rose








Perfect Chaos
Perfect Chaos by Nashoda Rose

My rating: 5 of 5 stars





Wow... this one was fantastic!!! I was already a Nashoda Rose fan and this one just deepened my love for her books. Although it ends on a slight cliff hanger, it wasnt a cliffhanger.. I know I know.. doesnt make alot of sense, but the author did a killer job of closing the story between Deck and Georgie and leaving you hanging for book 2. I can not wait for the next one. Iam so anxious to get my hands on it, I can already see myself stalking her pages to keep up with it's release.

I loved the Tear Asunder Series, and I have to admit, Perfect Chaos was even better! I loved that there were carry over characters from the Tear Asunder books. It made it feel like coming home. And you are able to keep up with the favorites from the band and their girls, but they are not so prominent that they have taken over to try and carry this book. Does that make sense??

Perfect Chaos had so many twists and turns that it left me constantly on edge as to what was going on. Just when I felt like I had it figured out, a secret would get spilled that left my jaw on the floor. The author did a fantastic job of leading you one direction and then cutting you off at the pass with a truth you never saw coming. And the entire book was like that. I LOVED it!!

Deck is so swoon worthy it is unbelievable! He is the head of an elite team of badd-asses, that I would lump into the mercenary/bounty hunter category. They are underground, top of their field, if you need it done they will get it done guys. Although they run a fine line between legal and illegal, their group is highly sought and well paid. Deck was right up my ally.. ruthless, hard edged, secretive, demanding, domineering, take charge of any situation and dominant in the bedroom... yet has a softness to him that is reserved for Georgie alone. I loved him!! I wasn't sure how he would play out for me, because in the beginning I felt like he was dragging his feet a little too much, but once he was on board, he went full force and he was all in. He had some secrets that I never saw coming.. I was reeling over some of his truths.

Georgie, Im at a loss on what to say because I do not want to give anything away, and so much of the suspense and twists come from her story. I adored her from the start, but once I started finding out her secrets, I loved her even more because so much of her behavior was explained as each thing was revealed. She was strong and sassy, and I love that in a leading lady. She took no crap, even from Deck, yet she learned early when to stand up to him and when to let it go. She did a brilliant job of walking that line. She refused to be a door mat, she stood her ground, but knew when the going got tough, she had to concede and let Deck take over. They were a brilliant couple, and I really can not wait to see how their story works out in the next book.

The next book is based around Kai and London. 2 of the main characters in Perfect Chaos. But with the way the author has left it, Deck and Georgie will be prominent figures as the mystery continues to unfold and play out. I.Cant.Wait!!!



View all my reviews