Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Monday, January 12, 2015

Release Blitz -- Branded: Ignite Series Volume 2 by Tara Sivec with GIveaway, Playlist and Trailer





Title: Branded
Series: Ignite Trilogy, Volume 2 - DJ and Phina
Author: Tara Sivec




 

 






   
Ignite Trilogy, Volume 2: DJ & Phina 

I wear my scars like a scarlet letter, reminding myself that I’m not worth the trouble.
I’ve spent seventeen years pushing men away, never allowing myself to believe in the fairytale…then, he walked back in.
Just like before, we explode when we’re together. I hate him for what he did to me, but I can’t stay away.
Eighteen days filled with passion and promises.
Nineteen letters filled with threats and foreboding. 
It only takes twenty minutes for the numbers to all add up.
One thousand, two hundred seconds until everything changes and there’s no going back.
This is my story, and it’s going to leave a scar.























iBooks: http://bit.ly/1wUQIls
Kobo: http://bit.ly/1K9MQaN




a Rafflecopter giveaway