Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Review: Obligation


Obligation
Obligation by Aurora Rose Reynolds

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Just OMG... I freaking LOVE anything Aurora Rose and Obligation did not let me down.

Kai... I need my very own Kai. All broody bad ass Alpha on the outside, with a heart of gold on the inside. I wasnt sure in the beginning about him, but about 15% in I fell in love!!!

Im not sure how to word any of this, because I do not want to give anything away. And this was one of those books that every little piece goes together to bring you the whole. But, with that being said, you will love it. It was face paced, but not head spinning cant keep up. There was more than one spot that I wondered what in the world was going on. And I loved loved loved that you didnt get the whole story all at once. Aurora dropped pieces here and there that had you mentally building the picture and putting the puzzle together. It was brilliant.

I loved Myla .. LOVED. She was not a weak heroine. She was strong and independent yet had the perfect knack to know when to back down and let things go. She spoke her mind and let her feelings known, but trusted that Kai was going to have her back. Her tortured soul shines thru on the pages and you feel deep for her. You want to reach inside the pages and hug her so that she knows everything will be ok.

And of coarse we get a little bit of Kenton... can we say Yum!!! And Aurora does a brilliant job of leading us into the next book in the series. She is a master with this!!! Nothing seems out of place or forced. It is just organic and flows with the story. I can not wait for the next book... we get Sven.. and OMG does he sound Yummy!!!



View all my reviews