Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

New Release --- Devil Seeker by Clare Power with Giveaway

 photo Devil Seeker -Banner_zpspfaxakbg.jpg

Book: Devil Seeker
Series: Cycle Devils MC #1
Author: Clare Power
Genre: MC
Hosted by:Francessca’s Romance Reviews



 photo Devil Seeker-ebook_zpsi2rkn4ef.jpg




 Synopsis



Kat is looking for a man, but not one in an MC

Backfire is not looking for much more than the occasional one-night stand

Here comes trouble...

Add to Goodreads

 photo Devil Seeker - Teaser_zpsxzw1h9bc.jpg

Purchase Links

Amazon UK
Amazon USA
Amazon CA
Amazon AU
Kobo
Barnes & Noble

 photo Devil Seeker - Teaser2_zps78ii7ana.jpg

About The Author

 photo Claire_zps41eqjgxv.jpg

Hi- My name is Clare and though it shocks me I am an author.

I’m English and consider myself a biker, whether you do or not is up to you.

I started to ride bikes in 1980, and have been round bikes and bikers ever since.

I also ride and drive horses and craft.
Stalk Clare

Goodreads

Facebook

Clare Power's Book Riding Babes



Giveaway

a Rafflecopter giveaway


 photo Devil Seeker-paperback_zps2lro8ppd.jpg