Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Monday, April 6, 2015

New Release --- From the Shadows by Line F. Nielson


Title: From the Shadows
Series: From the Shadows #1
Author: Line F. Nielsen
 Release Date: April 2, 2015









Synopsis




If you grew up in an alcoholic home..

Dated guys as evil as your drunken dad..

And never heard a kind word from the people who SHOULD love you..

Could you change your path?

My name is Nikki Rosso and I am scarred, I am shy and I am no one but I am about to start a fight against my past in hopes of finding myself but if I will ever win is a question not even I dare to ask.
He had been my rock, my only friend but would he stand by me even when I had to take a stand against his best mate?

Nathan Mathews had a past, he was talented, he was tattooed and he was every woman's dream but though every woman wanted into his pants none ever stayed around for long.

I was soon to learn why..
















Author Links