Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Monday, April 20, 2015

Review: Blyssfully Undone


Blyssfully Undone
Blyssfully Undone by J.C. Cliff

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



OMG.... April is way too far away... Must.Have.NOW!!!

If you have not read this series you are missing out... yes, both books end in cliffhangers.. but soooo totally worth pulling your hair waiting.. some of the best reads for me in 2014 ...

Updated 4/2015

Annnnddddd... Series ended with a BANG!!! Good Garden of Peas I LOVED this series! LOVED!!!

JC Cliff has officially become one of my auto click, dont even need to read the synopsis, have to have it, stop what you're reading and jump right in authors. This series was absolutely brilliant.

I wasn't sure where she was going to go with this one. The ending of book 2 left you in a place where more than one scenario could play out. And I loved loved loved that about it. Even tho book 1 and 2 ended on HUGE cliffhangers that made me not only want to bang my head on my desk, but throw my kindle across the room, Blysfully Undone and the wait to get my hands on it, made the frustration worth it.

Travis... oh my!! *fans self while cleaning up the drool* ... totally and completely swoon worthy. Alpha male to his core. Calm, cool, collected and in control. You never know which way he is going to go, and he never does the obvious. He has a bit of a deviant mind and I swear I would follow him into the depths of hell and not think twice or bat an eye. He is simply fabulous.

Jules... love her. She is absolutely positively my favorite kind of heroine. Sassy and tough, yet soft and compliant when it's really needed. She is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in and will hold her ground when it means something to her. Now, this doesnt mean she doesnt find herself in a bot of trouble every now and then. And she has a way of causing herself more problems than needed. Sometimes I found myself wanting to shake her to death and scream at her to just listen to Travis. But curiosity killed the cat, and Jules is one of those girls that cant stand not knowing. Trust doesnt come easy for her, and because of this, she bucks Travis regularly and ends up finding herself deeper than she thought she could go.

Twists and turns ans surprises Oh My!!! Let me tell you... I actually had to pick my jaw up off the floor a few times while reading this one. The curve balls that came out of left field left me floored. And more than once I sat there looking at my kindle, thinking "That did NOT just happen!!". I love when a book does this. When the unexpected comes out of the blue and totally changes your thinking process and to how things are going to tie together or end. The entire series was like this, and Blysfully Undone did not disappoint.

This 3rd and final book, picks up where the big ol' cliffhanger in book 2 left you and takes off running. And after it gets going it doesnt stop until the end. The book was action packed and kept a great pace. You never feel like you've missed something, and it isnt one of those that feels incomplete or rushed. Just flows smoothly and does not have any slow parts that make you want to skim. I devoured this book. I could of read it in one sitting but those pesky things called work and kids got in my way. I found myself up late reading and actually fell asleep mid read with my kindle in my hands. Thank goodness for a husband that wakes up in the middle of the night and is kind enough to plug your kindle in to charge... would of completely sucked had I not been able to read the next day bc my Kindle needed to charge!!!

If you have not read this series (Book #1 Blyss and Book #2 Blyssful Lies) scoot them up your TBR... in fact, stop what youre reading and go grab them now!!! And you may want to get all of them before you start. Bc if you find yourself reading the end of 1 or 2 somewhere there is no wi-fi to download the next one you are going to want to pull your hair out, and immediately drive to the nearest wi-fi hotspot you can find in order to get the next book. Although, come to think of it, Starbucks has wi-fi...and white chocolate mochas.. so maybe needing to drive isnt such a bad thing!!! ;)



View all my reviews