Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Review -- Grey by EL James

Grey (Fifty Shades, #4)Grey by E.L. James

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


looks like another trilogy is headed our way .. not sure how I feel about that. This one ends right about where book 1 ends. so iam assuming there will now be 2 more books. although I enjoyed being able to get inside of Christian's head I'm not sure I want to read 2 more from his pov. I do know I liked the origional thoughts that his pov would be 1 book. and now I feel like rhe author is trying to capitalize on her popularity. which is frustrating.



View all my reviews