Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Review -- King by TM Frazier

King (King, #1)King by T.M. Frazier




Book 2?? Where is book 2?? Oh my Jesus.... I thought this was a standalone.. evidently there was a change in plan....

Holy hell this was so good... I started and didn't want to put it down.... once I wrap my head around what I'm thinking and feeling I will get a full review done..

King just landed on my fav book boyfriends list... And the book is now added as one of my top favorites. Warning - there is a cliffhanger.... I'm not sure I'm going to survive the wait time for Tyrant...



View all my reviews