Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Review -- The Reclamation by Lauren Rowe

The Reclamation (The Club, #2)The Reclamation by Lauren Rowe

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really have enjoyed this series. But I have to admit that the heroine is really annoying. I love a bad ass leading lady, but Sarah is border line over the top bitch. Down right obnoxious. And I'm honestly not sure how any man would actually put up with her. And she has managed to bring this Alpha male to heel and almost turned him into a complete pu**y. If this had all happened in book 1 I would not of invested the time or money into the rest of the series.

I like the plot. I love the mystery. I'm just really struggeling with the characters roles. they are battling for position of top dog. And as I don't mind a strong female lead, Sarah seems to want to bring Jonas to heel. And his willingness to comply kills me. *This an opinion.. and only an opinion* I'm not a domme fan. I want my men over the top alpha and my women strong but willing to let the male think he is leading the way. There is a saying that goes " the man may be the head of the relationship, but a good woman is the neck and knows how to turn the head" .. Sarah is just flat out rude and bitchy. I hope that makes sense.

Ok.. on to book 3. *Warning.. Cliff hanger* and I'm invested enough to want to know how this all ends. I'm also doing the hope dance that Jonas pulls his balls out of Sarah's purse and puts them back on...

Moving on.....



View all my reviews