Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Review -- Corrupt by Penelope Douglas

CorruptCorrupt by Penelope Douglas

My rating: 3 of 5 stars










Closer to 2.5 stars i rounded up to 3

I normally love anything by this author, I think that for me, this one didnt live up to the hype so I felt let down....

Unfortunately the book took me forever to get thru. I was close to not finishing. ...  I found it really hard to get into and even harder at times to push thru. I didnt actually hate it, I honestly feel my issue is that I felt the synopsis and build up was mis leading.



View all my reviews