Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Monday, May 16, 2016

Review: Black by T.L. Smith

BlackBlack by T.L. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars




Where do I start??? ...........


Black is book #1 in the trilogy, Black, by T.L. Smith, and what a way to start the trilogy.






This one had me from Go. One of those books you just had to know what in the world was going on and where in the world was it going. And per usual, the Queen of twists and turns did not disappoint. Just when you THINK you know where the author is taking you, she slams on the brakes and makes a hard right turn, making you hold on tight and keep on flipping pages. And I couldn't flip fast enough.

Black is my kind of man. The big bad ass that is a marshmellow underneath. You know the saying, the bigger they are the harder they fall??? Well..... meet Black. He is a natural Alpha male to the inner core of his soul. He doesnt talk, but he speaks with actions. And you may not think he is paying attention, but he is. He doesnt miss much, and you dont want to be on his bad side. But if youre in, youre in and you will have all of him. He doesnt trust easily, and if you earn his trust, you get his loyalty and willingess to lay down and take a bullet for you. He is the guy that people think is a total asshat and wonder why in the world is such a sweet girl with him. The one that people talk about and assume he is beating her or abusive mentally. But, his girl gets to see and experience a side of him no one else will ever see.*Swoon* Yep, my favorite kind of Alpha.

Rose is a kick ass heroine. She is hard for me to put in writing because it will give so much of the book away, and anyone that follows me, knows hate hate hate when other people do it, SO I TRY extra hard to not inadvertently give too much away. Even if that means I cant give you too much info on a character. I will say, I loved her. I was not too sure in the beginning, but before I hit the 1/2 way point, she had changed my mind. I do hate her though, because she got Black. And seriously.... I want him and I do not want to share him with the rest of the world.

Black was a thrill ride from start to finish... and OMG... the ending?? I wanted to fly to Australia and smack TL. I wanted to throw my kindle across the room and then throw myself on the floor and pitch a fit like a 2 year old... all I could think was 1. No she did not just end it that way and 2. she must of forgotten to send me the last few chapters. I found out real quick, that yes, she did end it that way..... bring on book 2 -- "Red" by T.L. Smith. And let me tell you, it is not going to be in my hands soon enough!!!!!

I received a copy in exchange for an honost review!!

View all my reviews