Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Monday, May 30, 2016

Review: Red

Red Red by T.L. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh....Em.....Gee...... No she did not end it that way!!! I think Im missing a few chapters, or a whole book...... Jake, poor Jake... where is book 3??? Someone get me a copy stat!!!

Red is the follow up to Black. And what a follow up it is. The Queen of twists and turns has yet again bent my mind into a million little pieces. Just when you think you have an idea of what is going on, out of left field comes a crazy curve ball that throws you off balance and leaves you scratching your head wondering not only where she came up with the idea, but where she is leading you.

One of the things I love the best about TL's suspense books, is her ability to not be predictable. You cant really figure out what is going to happen because she makes sure that what ever the obvious would be, she goes another direction. And sometimes I would get lost among the twists and turns, and right about the time you hit a straight away, the book makes a sharp left and you have to hold on because as your jaw drops, you want to toss your kindle across the room. I love love love that Iam always thinking "what in the world?" or "where did that come from?" And often things dont make sense and then all of a sudden the author links it all together and you *palm forehead* and wonder why it never crossed your mind.

Red picks up where Black leaves off. Im not sure how to really give this review justice without giving anything away. I dont want to just retell the synopsis, and I def dont want to give anything away.

TL has found her groove. Her romantic suspense novels are climbing my top fav books. Her ability to weave a tale that keeps you on the edge of your seat and turning pages has become my favorite aspect of her books......

If you are a Romantic Suspense fan, then you will love this series. White is the 3rd book in the trilogy and will be releasing soon, but its not soon enough. TL keeps you flipping pages and wondering what is going on, and then BAM....leaves you with the mother of all cliffhangers..... I wanted to throw my kindle, stomp my feet and scream like a toddler. Iam beyond ready for the conclusion of the Black trilogy.



View all my reviews