Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Freebie you need to read -- LITTLE DOLL by Melissa Jane

 FREE CARTEL/Romance NOVEL 

If you enjoy a mix of action, romance & suspense, LITTLE DOLL is for you. 



One look and I became his. 
One look and I didn’t even think to run. 
Just one look, and Juan Florez had found his golden ticket. 
On the wrong side of town in a drug fueled heartland, I went in search of my younger brother, Ethan. 
What I would find was something belonging to nightmares. 
What I would lose would unknowingly become my fight for survival. 
An escape from the clutches of evil seemed almost an impossible task. Warring with Mexico’s leading cartel would only see me closer to my grave. Or worse, used as a bargaining chip to seal a sickening deal my brother had unwillingly played a part in. 
But then there was one man who ruled over me. A man who promised to destroy my world at every turn. Juan Florez. Taking on the notorious cartel son was a battle I was bound to lose.