Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Review: Hard

Hard Hard by Scott Hildreth
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



What a ride this one was. I love a good MC read. They are up there in my top favorite reads, and the author has never disappointed me, and has once again, left me wanting more.

Navarro -- ummm, yes please. I will take one just like him, all rough and tough, bad a**, alpha biker, with a soft spot only his girl gets to see. My favorite kind of alpha.

Peyton -- perfect heroine. The kind I love! Sassy, spunky, take charge, take no mess, stands up for herself, yet knows when to let things be. Doesn't try to change her man and lets him be who he is. LOVED her!

The thing I like best about the authors MC books is the raw and gritty of a real MC is there, without being too over the top for shock value and not so fluffy you want to close the kindle. I always wonder whether or not he has ever ridden with an MC, bc he nails it each and every time, and Hard was right there with the rest of them. Im still holding out for Ripp, but the MC guys still always leave me panting for more.

Hard touched on some sensitive areas. No, Im not going to tell you, you have to read for yourself. You know I am not a spoiler girl. But I will say, these area's were real. The were raw, they were gritty, and they were written well. As a survivor, I could feel the emotion. And I love a book that makes me feel. I want to feel like Iam in the story, and that is one thing I love best about the authors work. One reason he is an auto one click buy for me. I dont even read the synopsis anymore, I just buy, bc I know Im not going to be let down. I know Iam in for a thrill ride, and Hard did not let me down.

View all my reviews