Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Review: SNATCH: A Dark Erotica

SNATCH: A Dark Erotica SNATCH: A Dark Erotica by Scott Hildreth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ive been trying to find a way to review this one. It has taken me a couple days to wrap my head around it because this one was out there in left field and left me reeling. Talk about twisted and messing with your head.....

Ryan Capshaw is as twisted as they come. But can I say, I loved him?? I dont care what that makes me look like, he was bone evil and still LOVED him!

There was nothing "normal" about this book. There was not a normal HEA, not a normal plot, not a normal anything. Just when you think you have it figured out, there is a bend in the road that comes at you without warning and leaves you wondering about the mindset of the author.

This book was unlike anything Ive read, and unlike anything else I have read from the author, and this reviewer hopes the author comes up with more like it. I love a good book that is out of the box and/or has a non traditional HEA. And Snatch delivered in all areas.

Twisted, mind boggling, cant read fast enough, page turning, wth did I just read?? That about sums it up........ Snatch left me wondering -- what would I do?? If I was in the same situation, what would I do. Because as out there as the book was, I could imagine it actually happening and I have decided that the author may just make the perfect serial killer!!!

View all my reviews