Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Review: Sociopath's Obsession

Sociopath's Obsession Sociopath's Obsession by V.F. Mason
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Gah.... where is book 2???? What a ride this one was. Talk about twists and turns, surprises and wth moments!!! More.... I neeeeed more. And fair warning -- it ends on a cliffhanger!!!!

This is one of those books I find hard to review bc everything I really want to say will give some aspect away and you know I am OCD about that. So, Im going to proceed with caution. This review may not make alot of sense until you read the book --- and you NEED to read the book!!!

If you have issues with rape and sex abuse you need to stay away from this one. There is a lot of brutal scenes that make you want to jump into the book and throttle someone. There were times I actually felt my heart rip out and ache for them.

The main character is a perfect Anti Hero -- I dont care if he is a sociopath, I want him! He has made my list of favorite book boyfriends, I LOVED him. And I know I keep saying "him" but in an effort to not spoil anything, Im not going to tell you his name.... seriously, it would be spoilerish!!!

Sapphire -- our main lady. Loved her. She has an inner beauty that shines through in the darkness, and in the dark she finds herself. Again, Iam at a loss here, Im not wanting to give anything away so its hard to really give her justice. But she was so amazing. Absolutely amazing.

This book did not go one single place I thought it would. Just when I thought I had it figured out, the author would hit the ball into left field and I would find my jaw on the floor. I loved it.

The author did an amazing job of keeping you totally confused and then bringing it all together. Once she brought it all together, I found myself stunned because I was not expecting where she went. And it was always seamless. This book ebbed and flowed so well that when I got to the last page I wanted to throw my iPad because I didnt even see the end coming. And then she leaves you hanging -- literally. Talk about a cliffhanger.... I wanted to scream, and now I need book 2.

I can not wait for the next book. Iam dying to see how this entire scenario plays out. I know it wont be anywhere near what I am thinking, and you now what?? I LOVE that!!! Bring on the next mind bender!!!!





View all my reviews