Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Review: Sociopath's Revenge

Sociopath's Revenge Sociopath's Revenge by V.F. Mason
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

NEXT!! I must have the next one......

Revenge picks up right where Sociopath ended. And from beginning to end it was action packed and full of surprises. I cant tell you these bc I dont want to give away the book. Just when you think you have it figured out, you discover real quick you didnt. So much of this book came out of left field. Which is what made it so good. You never know what to expect. And I LOVED this about the book. I love an unpredictable non traditional HEA, and this book delivered.

View all my reviews