Absolute Favorite Books

Absolute Favorite Books

Own the Wind
Reckless
Motorcycle Man
Wild Man
Lady Luck
Rock Chick Revenge
Leave Me Breathless
Undeniable
Nobody's Perfect
Thoughtless
Effortless
Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Freed
Tied with Me
My Unexpected Forever
Rule
The Reluctant Dom
Trouble
Wild and Free


KC -- Reading Is My Superpower's favorite books »
Welcome%20To%20The%20Madness%20

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Review -- Blame it on the Pain by Ashley Jade

Blame It on the PainBlame It on the Pain by Ashley Jade

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Wow -- Where is my very own Jackson??

This is my 1st book by this author and I will defiantly read more. This one was fast paced and didnt have any slow spots. Awesome

Full of surprises that make you go hmm, I was left with my jaw on the floor more than once. And Im super stoked that I didnt see it playing out like it did. I was thinking one thing and the author shook it up and turned everything on its head leaving me excited that I wasnt able to figure it out. The characters were well written, likeable and relateable. And the supporting cast left you wanting to know their stories.

Jackson was a good leading man. I wanted him to be a bit more of an asshole. But that is my opinion. I like a leading man that is hard around the edges and hard towards everyone but his girl. And this is the sole reason I was unable to give this one a 5 star rating.

If you havent read anything by this author, jump on it. Im jumping into book 2 now.....



View all my reviews